1/25/2023

You all want me to go to nicky's facebook page?? I tell the fan clubs,...some space I askiing them for on his wall for all of you

Busy? 


Good Morning, you are? Nicky's fan club or Shane, or Westlife overall? My mother just told me she heard all of them song. When? 90s. I never heard about it. Those time has no Internet. I have something to asking you all fan base before you flood anyone's facebook questions, let them these women's authorship....Sailor Moon on that Reconnaissance Painting, you seen my website? The military orientation on the Top right navigation Top. Its about...how the "A girl not yet a Women" Britney Spear One Photo Explaining on my Letter what website. One Photo Story. Too much reading...but these girls, or the women used to be about 10 years when I met Keanu Reeves and Simon Cowell. I don't really know whom Westlife or what each their name or the faces until about 3 weeks ago over the Christmas I am on the Run outdoor every term to that "When You Looking like that". May I ask you all just be nicely in the audience seat, to that everything, how you could just represent me showing up these women's authorship, someday, somewhere....to where they might just market their books or fames in time, if right now I open all doors for a conversation, I am sure they all knowing how to write on the facebook rather than stalking. How about that, fan clubs? Their occasion, its all your fans occasions, I mean all those girls. I am not part of that. There is a movies called "Home Again", or "17 Again". There is a difference, of course. I heard this new song so I am telling my mother Better Man from Westlife. They always gonna tell me I used to seen that. uh...The beginning and the melody, not the content? So There is a Sailor Moon Book 11 on comet. Right now I am on my linkedin trying to explain to NASA, why or how I ending up having a better choice....whatever all these looking to you. Want to do some research or simply, I am busy. That way.

未提供相片說明。

No comments:

Post a Comment