1/06/2023

You are being with that one guy, not his mother, not his father, not his entire family. Why you bother opening up your mouth? You know what's the definition being with the guy next by you?

You holding hands together, being together, that kind of together?

Something wrong at you all head, to get in a social occasion on what? The business talk, or the business vola. See how long you will ever last. 

These boybands, I don't know whats wrong with them, when I telling you, my entire CD collections + the comic books. You practically using all things mine, but you saying you are not. To the music advancement here you go, or you singing on the leisure term, you never care the pitch, but just singing sounds right. Never competition, just trying to sing out of your lung for recreation - I got that.

Their life originally already nothing to do with you.

You seeing them as the sexual aggressor in the end that is what I will say to you, you are exactly that reason to be the public girls, how you advertising yourself. You didn't have to go in front of any guy's peripheral, science, math clubs behind like the High School Musical 123 telling you. A bench jobs, still a bench paid jobs. A technician, still a technician jobs.

You rather your own princess life, to that eternity, you really believing in it....because I say Love, you have to say your title forever means. Something inside your brain makes you even go far to the gamble on that.

It must be my merits or these boybands groups merits. Sometimes, its just so parallel, you have no clue how life becoming itself own dismay in the end of that choice.


If the court, or they even initiaitve a conversation on that 4 stove, whatever I keep seeing this 98 degree to that kitchen counter Food preparation class. I taken it might be true

So I give you all girls some supports. That doesn't  mean I go in front of the guys if they insist its you all show up, or I alone do things A to Z, get the jobs say, write, think and done.

One Taipei Tape water factory or the underground water factory, its one thing THEY NEVER hear someone would have a what occupation behind, no one EVER seen. That one job saying is way long over that conversation.  You file on line or trying to see how high tech the report becoming in here Metropolitan looks like, not in Buffalo NY alone?



No comments:

Post a Comment