1/27/2023

๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„ You are so tired of writinig that paper, now? I can see the girl's face other than the guy's faces? ๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„ You like those rehearsal dinner? I thought rehearsal night, running around not the rehearsal dinner really. I use the wrong words.

Usually when the night comes, its really really cold. I don't really like those feeling. You saying how big any place to be in America. Taiwan is not like that, but I am so confine limited to my own space here.

Do you talk to someone, whom share that paper together, or your senior officers....which one extra word you grill out of him? How come this NASA things becoming so determined, now? You looking at their LinkedIn side by me, yeah

Without me, you won't even have a motivation how you assimilate a word why even that NASA exists, I am telling you.



No comments:

Post a Comment