1/01/2023

You girls not one, just stand right beside doing nothing inside your brain space.....Not one.

You know what you made of? As fat as your ass?

Simon news you read? He has an incident before. Some guys don't bother to keep suffering, and I just watching them to die. Seriously.....but you girls cannot even hold up a warm towel not shaking your hand, both hands. Its on his back, and he doesn't even comfortable to sleep, you are not sure this, you are not sure you stand or you sit. You are not manuver in your space to anything you saying the maid jobs.

For caring someone, steady.

And when that age hits 40, 45, 50,.....you imagine you really had another 10 years to do, what the guys seeing you with the age grows Full Blossom Women. Really.


You always seeing this old lady, or old guy doing this night market vendor. As if that is a trend.

You didn't live at the live to believing it, that when you imagine every old got hired, and if you are the one will EVER getting that jobs, what the jobs spell if not within the head space.

You shaken your feet, your stand, your posture, your 2 hands.

That is what growing the old age, and the worse of everything, I keep your face tiny cool, til you all vanish yourself somewhere with the court room, don't bother me, where I think I know my future, or I imagine my future how I go about life.

You trying to fit in a brand new life other than your high school, or ....just high school, not even the college. That guy is Dennis. You may not even remember how exactly the awkard human talking like him. You think they look alike? Dennis and them? 

Talking, and just directly yell at you, "Why your both hands shaking?"

Why Dennis is that type of the human so worsen? Your 17 sweet heart just never yell at you? You don't remember Dennis do you? He has no patience to this, "Why you 2 both hands are shaken? Why it is so cold?"

You girls suppose to both met Dean and that Dennis, including that Fang !!

What to spell dead means after age 40? I never say enough, didn't I?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment