1/07/2023

You girls should just keep losing weight never stop....100 pounds to aim?

Walking, breathing, stretching? Your age will come down.

When I was going on that AGT over that Simon time, I live in the California, I literally carried the dozen coconut in a carbo box, in my trunk ALL THE TIME, during the day time, with some other grocery. I last about 6 months, if that is what the bigger people wishing you all keep a shape, never gaining the weight? 

You putting those cake, sponge cake, pastry, I don't even know what you buying those Tops, has no topping, just a box of the sponge cake its upside down mode making it? Someone would buy them?

The cake I show you the 3 color cakes, square front, and long rectangle overall, they have the chocolate sprinkle on Top. At least that is exactly square and fair, and straight looking a piece of the guest tea afternoon time? It is in California vegetarian me and Sayer went for the lunch, they have that.



No comments:

Post a Comment