1/12/2023

You heard...but you need a plan to impress. I thought you suppose to live your life as you know how best???

Like a reality? 

Meaning you think making it, its by the denial and optional and behind file-ing the lawsuit against, and back lash at people, and imagine you do not make it to their standard as the 5 Lords Reviews lightly say. You mix up.

Very very mix up.

Like I always say.

If you don't want to end up on the street very very soon. Do exactly what I say to you. Only mateiral science exactly they say.  Copy the military order, Anna's every major, Chemistry +MLS pass certificate. Exactly every class required in UB.

That is 1000% not optional. That tiny merits on that calendar tearing down paper dates....its when you think you gonna be on the street, soon. All of you. That compassionate reason this last option I even opening up my mouth given to you, you suppose to really kneel at it if I were you.


No comments:

Post a Comment