1/09/2023

You know as a girl's dream, its to make gallon, jars of soup....becasue you are so needed per daily. You ever imagine that? How to stir, herbs, more herbs, bay leafs one of those?

Only the girls required diet, forever....that has to be hobby.

So painful.

And because I am doing it so long, even in my dreams, when I woke up, drinking water, fluid...and then starting the day its to making the orange juice or the soup! But that is the routine life, well....I don't know how to explain to you, your first thing in life at the morning if by myself, without the guy, that is all my quiet morning?

Still has to be inside the house?

 

If you are living alone, and you thinking all this recipe, its very complicated, and bad for the digestion. You know what I mean, you simplify your life entire outlook to schedule, to gradually moving away that competition what you are, whom you are, getting well, getting better health.





No comments:

Post a Comment