1/28/2023

You never lives in the dorm to where washer dryer…someone’s pocket fall off a plastic, I pick it up? Between us?

Wa ha ha ha ha ha…

If you lives a real life, like typing words are not real.

Getting up - motion it’s more force

Dragging the sheet both together, all the way to the laundry room

Or I change the pillow case every single day I want.

Dump all things inside the washer, detergent powder or liquid

Close it, timer. Set.

Cleaning up the bathroom, trash bag replaced, sink by the way wipe around. Rinse your teeth.

Kitchen ? Making food?

No PC almost ? That’s real in life you have an energy inputs your brain remember it’s together doing it or cooking together, you don’t hug the guys. Good morning ~~~

You didn’t know what things are real in life. I already say that many times.

America use sheets, we don’t use sheet here, but we have a closure type of 4 corner bed sheet. You have clause at 4 corner.  You don’t actually imagine you have a house or not?


You know how many times I keep saying it? You want to me to repeated it?

If you are in American you will use the credit cards for the gasoline. 

That’s print out bank statement. Both you and guys suppose to have the money. I highlight mine house? Per billing ? Per lines the way I want it and date written ?

The pillow cases you know how many times I say my hair washed? Every few days?

That’s without the clause the bed wrapper. Or the comferter wrapper. The bathroom period I clean? You take out the plastic to swirl that bag in the motion to see where to tie a knot and throw to my mother on the ground she sort the trash? We recycle those police shampoo, whom cared where I got them from ?

It’s all the bottle plastic ! Their kinds! 


Alcohol wipe the door frames, the key holes, the lockets, the internal door, the bathroom door, your eyes on my shelved, on the surface shelve, the drawer, the touch open close, the side open that line?

You are so fat and lazy, I am not food required !!!

You never know WHAT that is !!


No comments:

Post a Comment