1/06/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘ You want to talk about the guys, or those girls? You mean Nominji, Hailey, and my UB those Sailor Moon statue Princess imagination to the cooking 4 stoves? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘

I think the guy grows out of that very long time ago.

You need to have a background of where the money coming from, a sense of the security. I have none, did you see any guys around? Happy.  Not currently.

I mean the kisses and hugs, those types of the real life with a guy, holding the hands 24 hours those life? You never be with a guy, or never living under the same roof for? We have the finance situation so I have to work. But if the life is not those stressful situation, a lot of the guys just staying home doing nothing just cuddle together.

That is what the guys or the girls relationship.

Prepare a meal, talk, movie, or snuggle together. That is the only formula. Nick didn't have that statue, we both have to work. The money didn't come in.


I believe the world supposes to look like what you say? 

Real Love? YES! How many times I explain this over and over and over again. Hundred time, or thousand times repeating the exactly the same thing.

You don't talk over the guys, you have your money, and so they guys don't raise you inside his house, or my house? The traveling its on his term, or my money term? I didn't have a life before that doesn't mean, I cannot ask for what might be the life in front of me? I am not very sure about the European gay's culture, but I have a mental structure to prepare.

Zawanna often breaks me down.  Between him and me.

That is not something I prefer someone keep doing that to me. I am personally may not required any of this situation, but if I am pushed at, or becoming to, I deal with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment