2/12/2023

98 degree

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qj8TbsFRiVk

Packing order last night Live Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW2D3vBMVNM 

One person living means the entire expense ...never end? Imagine shared? The fire stove, the car key, the door key? 


... Sometimes its not all that judgement what you hear from anywhere things that don't belongs there, really. 

I had to run inside outside, because it was as bad as it was outside how things being seen, or I just ran by, because something I need to go on the shopping mood. One thing find, then I go spread myself to a several place, to check things one by one. Sometimes in that tunnel, because that is how they used to be UB, how they built here on the sky-walking all this floors, in between the malls to mall. You can just walk the regular road, if you are in the leisure mood.

Every night I am so dread to coming back.

Each and every time, just how far the mood never gets to this where that Astor looking 1234....its passing his working place, the reaching these unlimited mountain piling up water scenery in the Ancient Chinese how they use to teach you in the geography at the west side of the China, right below Tibetan. There is a reason I look more tiring just to imagine that. 

But...

Someone else show up, so between that 2 president ending up on the cooking show, the Taiwan local TV romance drama, that trailer, talking about a giant people walking between the building. Just how each and step the way I screaming.

My house here, that is to made for the horses? 

Meaning, that whom showing up WAS REAL!!!! so I screaming more .....



You don't really want to ending up for saying its noon, I taste some of my mother's cooking food, or nothing at all, I ran to the station for all the way til night time. I drink only the milk, or some pizza in the END of the Y zone. These are internal built. I check every line, every screen, every posts, to every store, I check their entire hanging on the wall stuffs. Because I could see far.

Same thing at the 101, but that time I wasn't going in 101. Most time I by pass 101, ending up to where, there is one place, in the middle of that 101 and A 11 Cinerma, its the outside sign, where the ABC Mart logo on the Top of the strange building.

I can see far way from 101 walking toward.  So...its a rabbit palace. One day I took my mother there, that bathroom its the water facet does not coming out....how funny. Its you touching the facet, from below, it coming out.

There are other horror things, becasue some people's vision were at 5 Lords review, that my entire screen video went blurry, so that floor, to everything around there, nothing but I scream. 

How long I keep doing this never ending routes....


Taipei, we have the raining in a particular this Winter, or in May.

The month of May, when the two pressure meets. Its a known things. Not necessary what they define those Asian the American words. No. Its not that word. 

Its....there is a reason of that weather called that in Chinese or the situation we have. The winter we rains its very very common. But not in the United States. 

You are lucky, if things you finding it, its the walking underground how they construct the place. Remember one of those Ryoya weight scale. I got it to tell Ku where that is. That is above the ground. Most of you won't have the physical built in walking, in staying long time, in finding things out with your eyesight.

Night or day. 

So ...this one place in the Taipei Station that time I don't know how to use the Metro, I know where the bus station at the end of YOUR Master banner building, to where take one stop to reach this the end of the Y.

You know where this junction to how far, reaching in....Its a place that having an ice skating that name.

3 splits.

Air, Water, Land.

I freeze, and there is no bus coming back, I walking all the way in. That words are written right on the Top of the building. There is a Chinese medicine store. Guess where is that Flower Thousand Bones starting episode number 1 at?

The Chinese Medicine place.


I just didn't tell you how many things, really per details.



So in order...well, you know if that ABC Mart I especially find near the rabbit palace.

These are the Harry Potter lamps. There are 4 different colors and only this ABC Mart selling them. The Taipei Station that underground its only selling for the shoes. To that things the reason I found, I went out, including my house around here, its darkness, so moving toward the night market, oh ~ I did all that. 

But there is a reason how that lamp ending up right there? 

Imagine what I imagine....


Seth that time, well, he starting to show up in 2017. To so many things happened, if really in the end of all this, and one of them, were him to be right there.....I probably won't be surprise. Its too painful so my tear coming out alone on the bed. I never would be this tears coming out of my body, when all those electricity or something went through....

Very very small tiny = the entire body in pain. 

Until that 2018 - 2020....finding ending up just not your Master + her Master, this Seth how many time he got burried if I found out he is in any of those piles, its how many nights, you imagine that is your classmate you used to know each other, and seeing each other from SA stairs. 

Of course I got upset, you mean the people got burried under where?



Some people only have that kinds of the jobs. Whichever many other people also have a totally different jobs, when they tranpassing the life here or there. The attention to where things in front of it, because in the speed of the wind, or the rain, or the passing all these check up every windows inside, including internal these store at the luxury mall.

You know what that Hong Kong Tea house, they selling things in there?

Not just those egg tarts, the girls eat. Right next by? The hanging? 

You imagine if were those pretty dessert of the European style, or saying the Asian food....I imagine what was that? I run around that entire floor, I show everyone snoopy on "Pinterest"??? Did I show that? How big the magazine and that snoopy necklace ? Fun? 

That is diagonal place to eat food. I stand at the 2 gold coin to acquire that mini ball "Necklace" place, there is a wall, its where I plug in my phone to charge where people coming up from the escalaor and I could stare at the people coming right next by that whilte pillar, or looking exactly where the Hong Kong Tea house.

Guess where Wing's name is at?  My house here at the corner. Not the second Cafe, its the second floor.

But....that same floor, when I passing by, there is a balloon supposed to be that 101 display, it ends up on a small tall stool to that cashier people's suppose to sit on. In the middle of that hole.

Its not on the stand. Its in the stool. Its a red heart inside the white transparent balloon.

I took it back with me.  You probably don't know what is a public shame, you carrying a visible what in your hands, to showing up on the bus....carrying it home all the way from there, to walking passing by the police station, dragging it back to my house, and....

It does not flow up. Its a stick. Not helium those air balloon. I didn't tell you, that is a balloon with a red heart in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment