2/05/2023

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ All your NASA homeworks ...and?

 g is a constant. True.

Why? The definition of a constant means it does not change, on Earth it will always be 9.8 m/s2 and that on Earth a is = g, so always using that g means it.

That is how I say on my Linkedin about you all doing.

 

The day I start seeing this Seth UB UFO, to be the greatest of my nightmare including those Ronan or Westlife any human cared about it, their perfect friends. 

I personally will tell you, you could have no bf, no friends....there are something in this entire Cosmo can be so darken, there is nothing wrong to live at my perfect fame inside my Television lock the door, no where turn, for saying...let's gather a groups of the perfect friends, we sound too perfect to hustle, bustle to do what?

Never that stuffs.  Just their own TV, they don't think its psycho enough, they never seen the world getting how cold it sounds too cold. Or too much money sit in the bank, that life is full of the joy or music, or "friends".

What a singing bug good for.

Look at that Ender's Game.

oh My God !!!!




๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment