2/02/2023

As long as the flesh, or the muscle, or the skin does not break open to see any blood.....which quesiton would this be?

Sometimes you have the nail peeling on the top of the upper line, looking at your own nail?

Sometimes you have knee fallen on the bike, those scrap, no blood, just a lot of the bruise, or the peeling skin looking to you? The smaller pieces does not come out, looks badly to your eye sight? 

Tell me, which question is this ought to be re-formulated? 


The Disease

How do you define a skin closure, or that opening up your mouth too much air going in without the filter like the nose? Try to prove me wrong, how I ever right since 2008 I ever starting going on the retreat, I ended in 2011. Every Single Time works, none stop breatharian, proven it, that Medical Board in the end its my paycheck with the money sign, how confident I will forever be.

Bet on it, that always ends at Oxygen, the Breatharian parts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment