2/25/2023

Babaji's teaching its a self discipline. If you more coordinate your brain including your not overeating, truly understand that is a discipline....your own very cleaningness

The guys and the girls will be FOREVER different. If you just really meant it, you corperate with the guys, these entire thing might just save you on the very very very last exit, you think?? 

You calculate how soon the other side of the world received you?

I am not moving to another world, I am only going to Iceland, Finland...where they from? Ireland? 

Let me imagine what you wishing to think, your money last exit roads its somewhat lifted? What if these Zawanna lying one to zillion for real? Seriously? You don't get secured to the next 40 years you live long enough? People do pass on in life, they dying out in whichever the age bracket.

I only back up to the most emergency things because I am seeing too many stuffs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMPkDU0oAdo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment