2/10/2023

๐Ÿฎ Before I leave Canada, nick used to take me to see some younger kid, they are all the Italian immigrant, so between the youth, someone knew whom in Europe. ๐Ÿฎ

I didn't start with something but I will find something I lean on? 

Sammy he is in Sweden, those people usually like the tourism often. That is what my brother's University friends did. The girls. They came to Taiwan, they work in the Silicon Valley. 

Sammy next by Adam in Ella Enchanted has one of those he...high school in EF the year after he did to this WWW, ending up on the newspaper. Not the invention, but one of those inventive method, doing things. Of course its to create the fortune, and he belong one of those unifying church as if....one of those Europe has a church and we don't here?

The Taiwan Visa doesn't have a connection to Europe, not like the American Passport. I have to wait?   He was on my facebook. He might knew or find out if he has to, my year my prom date those? Andrea I think....he is a pilot, with some other German students + Martin. 

Martin he is a madrical. Their parents stabilize in Europe, so they gone to EF? 

In that area, has to all speaking the French I used to learn? That sound right how I land to Ireland near the England then France to speaking their language.



No comments:

Post a Comment