2/21/2023

Comic great true tales, so romantic...someone born out of the face, out of the heart. I am telling you, until you all knowing how the tears floods like the blood, because that one will hurt...in ouch!

You see....there is so many way, so many pages, so many books, you could seeing your own eyes, if you scoop them or other will...by intention, by loving response, by real cared, you tear you tear? You TEARING cried, inside quiet moment, I told you louder. Getting louder on your every mouthful cry, like a tissue box, bleach? Or thicken?

Adam Davis, say it "Horray!!!!!!"

Stand up and clap. I am telling you how this Ella Enchanted ought to play!!! Deal? 

Put a louder microphone on my mouth, I will laugh the entire universe, you seeing how true great Heaven only I exist. You don't need to die, you just give me one moment to breath and LAUGH!



No comments:

Post a Comment