2/28/2023

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’• Do you girls want to join some volunteering service? In SMCH worlds, there are still presence this SMTV, I don't know if they still airing those climate change news. Some refugee, some charity costs, the stage exepreince, the back stage run about? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’•

How I used to remembered? If you have some weekend spare time other than the works, you don't want to pile up some of this stage posture, the stage trainee, some microphone experience, usually you hire people to do the drafts? The write-out, or you could go to this Craig Ballantyne, Early to Rise, they are all the columnists, that every day if you spent the time in writing, and they teach you A BCDEFG, all kinds of the stuffs that you repeated to shape up your daily routine.

Me, as how I am, I don't have an issue like....

1. Getting up early in the morning.

2.  If other than the court paper, its the daily exercise

3. Fitness including the drinking the water whole day, and the diet to lose weight when I need to get on this health issues, vitamin, the eye sight, the far away seeing, or sun gazing, or wind walking in the street, how to tolerance my eye muscle stuffs?

4. How to regularly intake what the juicing, or the purchase my mother made, I instruct her what, less burden, I don't need all that.

5. Sustain that diet its 3 meals a day, the blood sugar, the warm 4 limbs each and every day I always stay indoor.

6. I have no outdoor activities saying the work loads, other than staying the home, my mother goes out. That simple life has been a while. Not chaos.

7. The communication on the phone.

8. The communication on the facebook

9. The communication on the Line App

10. The communication through chat box or my personal web (PC and web design template)

You don't want to take up some works other than your 9 to 5, you content those paychecks day to day, since when?  5 years ago the normal jobs, or some starting 16 years ago after UB graduate? 

Ever since I graduate I never done a thing in life, I lost those space and time, Vola!

There are a lot of the potential and situation and circumstance are happening right now.


Going to hold a kararoke? You can all trying to start the draft? You writing a write-out, rehearsal at it?

A speech or a singing, or a talk.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EEvIQ5wAbRA



A lot of the girls when they receive some compensation, or you can just asking the Sailor Moon they getting any money for the Yoga class, to see how they feeling their mood, anything better to meeting some other girls or the women empower groups. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uzl3Ya7lspw



No comments:

Post a Comment