2/22/2023

๐Ÿฅ˜ Do you supposes to be learning your Google Blogger template, or how to re-word yourself? As far as away no one sees? ๐Ÿฅ˜ You need your current jobs, but you testing it anyway?

Yeah....you start to be conscious about your own photo next to my photo, the girls side by side, how you talk, how you will EVER get a job, talking like me, is that what it is?

Its worsen behind on the phone? I don't have to yell at all? At the phone, the people, at the events? Talking about the HELL breaks LOOSEN? 


Google Blogger Elements

You have a panel on your entire left side, you seeing "Setting", you learn on each of this description? You have no other ways other than reading them line by line through, all the way til the buttom of it. No matter how many years I switch these google blogger just dozen time at least, 2 dozen time, I still have to learn everything new on every new template.

No comments:

Post a Comment