2/20/2023

His name is 喬治 ( meaning George the guy looks like Zawanna) The day before yesterday

The Star Gate people.

I thought he was one of those small officers like a journalists like Contact (1997), like the First Contact, the first bf idea til the white house one day. I just being polite, but I need to detour to go to that Zawanna far away. 

I have to talk to Brian's ex, 2nd name Mark, 3rd name George on the wiki.

Last night he says he is the commander-in-Chef.

He has 5 Normal all over the galaxy or universe wife. Well he just say 5 different wifes. I assuming those sunshine too great hurt the eyes, the church bell, and picnic all around green farming those chulby women included making bread and food, or somewhat also educated idea. I think its high tech one of those courtyard marriah, but for some reason I keep seeing the country side.

And he did have a Sunday choir those dress, not borrowing or he bought it as the each member to sing. 

The pretty handsome 5 household. Not sure where, might be in the same worlds too. What a culture looks like him.



No comments:

Post a Comment