2/22/2023

I am too busy inside my jobs. You all don't have a job, that is why you could just walk up to any destination guys to plot them.

The guys they have to work.

I have to work. When I give up my works for them, really? But you all cannot wait to walk up to them and plot your words to them. They are so easy for you to toy at. You all must have some too good to be true great guys than they are, or what are those, why or how you think they are too good to be true.

I am tooooo tired in my own current jobs, and everything this vision I cannot see and understand, oh those are horrifying to me. 

UB these guys still random their life away, and those debts cannot be paid for another 30 years until their grey hair somewhat populated on their head skull, you imagine how long they can breath their air with....real or not real degree to when get jailed, or were already jailed. Whom they are, what they are. You checking me and you common boys on the facebook? 

You know what they look like to me? The curses looking, might be related to the Mexico underwater museum. The debts???!



No comments:

Post a Comment