2/27/2023

I file the paper works. That is a no.

But my mother is aging. I need to move her out of here too. Its not about the boys or the guys.  Its what Shane did, whatever they did following through? Its the same like my father, like my ex? Those materials I can just use it? 

But if they are a star, and having the personal staffs? You mean like that book 白衣羅曼史 if the comic book saying were the next by body guards, like the Britney Spears? The people like them, when their company manage them, they put the personal fit people next by. Meaning its someone knew your schedule, you drink, you eat, you sit down, you hungry, you tired, you exhausted. For that time duration as long as you are on the stage.....

I don't see why you cannot just fit next by. They cannot marry to their doctors SOSOSO expensive, but that is the case, they go to their doctors too included. Not just the body guards. The people like them.

Your work out schedule with your body guards, its the same car always going somewhere, holding hands together, no one sees, no one cares, its all hidden. There is no interests other than within the company interest.

Did I tell you, someone making a money like me its totally required no staffs but myself? No compensation fees? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzywq4nBrkw


Life sometimes just someone makes you 

1. Sleep right.

2. Restful

3. Eat  (Chef 4 stove)

4. Safe money (Accountant)

5. Talking like a friend.

6. No gossip meaning drugs outside, or bar drinking whine outside and a physical fight, or someone dead in those korea news several months ago.

7. Breath right, throat not hurt on the stage to sing right, to deliver the money job right. For the audience and for the company, or their charity, or their EVERYTHING

But me.

That is the real Star High Profile means.


No comments:

Post a Comment