2/27/2023

I forgotton to make this more clear...its the First day you are inside the jail. Not the 10 years later you see....what you wishing others to believing in it.

So those are not in the jail.....they imagine they were? Just in debts.

There is no difference whom betray among you whom didn't land first...already srpouts, or nothing yet.  Its just the program, they say they are, you say you thought. 

I say my own words, the time ever lasting.

People with the brain like me, detour will NEVER be anywhere near those jailing human, smell like, imagine like, policy like, my daddy dead turn I will tell someone, detour means NEVER FOREVER never jailed, if I jailed the entire Earth, I will NEVER doing those things, with what in mind the money.

I jailed inside my own house, I perfectly happy and content, you understand?

The sympathy to those WWII war, including your own parents, if were conditioned or anyone...that is God's original promise, the Original Plans, that supposes to be the quiet heart you wishing all well. You finding a way for them, not you yourself the only way, but you all....must be jailing too long 10 years pass....another 6 years will gone. 

Whom betrayal you anyway? You asked? 

This is one of the doorway exit, you see yourself, you know everyone all around, right?



 


No comments:

Post a Comment