2/17/2023

I live a life til the days.....I have to see all this cooking TV, how each other feel funny and cute cut a potato. Just didn't laugh with their mouth opens in front of me.

When Ends gonna comes?

Let me describe you a scene

Because in the story telling, that is everyone holding your arm. When someone coming out of the Deli meat cut machine, to wave at a Taxi, at the store front, to one person running out of the jobs, away from the home what time going home alone, and you imagine America has the hospital function for what I describe. Its best you just move to Asia like I keep saying it.

I am dizzy for the last 10 years

If you seeing this paper thin 23 years old on the metro with a little bigger size of their black suit + a luggage to drag, with the eye glasses, how do you spell the future, someone could manage their life for saying "save the money" for the rainy day and living a perfect world.

Only my worlds is not perfect. 

I mean you having a real job. You believing it, my jobs are not real. Getting through the lawyer yet? Every morning your time would be my night time. I am in the jet leg still.  I start to lose weight, so no more getting up to bother opening up my mouth to eat again!



No comments:

Post a Comment