2/23/2023

I never wish to have a friend, just works? UB?

The state school, you mean like Taiwan, near my family whom have more supports those are not friends. My father used to have some friends, so he does business. Between the guys, or the man's world when I was very small. As I grew up, I never seen one girl, one friend, one family background I can copy whatever my father and my mother fighting about.

Even my mother's parents, my grandparents, its Tina Jojo's going and get going, one of those.

You cannot do any business unless you imagine you have an environment, that possibility, you get to Ivy League. The ones got sent there with the family background. 

In Life, you have to grown up. You thinking about the life options and all things around you. You don't have A, then, what options B can go about. You stumble, then sit there thinking on days, months, years.....that life you can go about. Its never me go screaming, tearing, crying, lamenting to my parents. They both never exist one day since the elementary school. I remember one time I did say it was difficult, one time. That scene I still remember. 6th grade.

But you all having this, how dearly your daddy or mommy, like what...?! You saying things like "My friend and I gone for a hiking today"

You think that is a normal statement. My own mother never seen me calling once when nick was present. Right now, its every sentence, nothing but the legal methods what happened to the America side. 

You think every conversation sounds normal around here?



No comments:

Post a Comment