2/19/2023

I probably didn't tell you how occupied my mind, and my soul, and my eyes to how this Tina Jojo with her entire junks and her mother, and the food on the Table....I am so distracted for these every morning...

Sound like I am on the phone.

Sound like I am on the blogger.

She uses the bathroom, first day in the morning she is not outside, every 2 oclock at night. Sorry, that was Tony's movie. This is my movie. Zeta Jones at the Bermuda Triangle remember? She and her husband resident there on the map.  The Wall Street money never stop running, what was his name. I am so distracted, another Dean Michael those.

Michael Dugles, nick might just know his name so well. Really. Unbelievable. you know what is the bean bag Tina has? That is as tall as the clothing bags, how you finding those kinds of the bags, how interesting I cannot really answer you on the organization charts myself. Other than the clothing tags, or the entire cabin for her shoes collection. You know what my shoes really look like, really?

Movie: No Reservation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNTQlcbNAI




No comments:

Post a Comment