2/03/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ I usually ask the guys, those...guys. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ Even if we are not together, including the money part.

I am not a complicated person. A relationship means...well, I this big stuffs, including involving any other guys, I ask them. 

What? yeah, I did. Every small tiny things. They living right next to you? That is not the relationship how I used to be? I never seen any other human other than

1, and 2 my mother.

Those guys they all looking fine to me. I get some small tiny things asked, I also telling them what I want to find out, not this 2008 stuffs. I remember that. We are on the pack shipment sorting, I am not sure. Because....I really done that every time I leave, I take off, I change again and again location. 

I am doing that all the time. Getting another bf, I used to have one bf, and he didn't disappear out of me? That momentum the same never ends. Telling things we have a big problem? But normally I asking Zawanna here, or the birds when they are so visible in the sky? 

If they given you a MD title fake ....it has a meaning without the other, understand? Or else.....The premise is = you only can do the right things or else, so the next 30 years I will have no worries other than you only allows to do the correct and legal, lawful things. As for how that ending end....I never seen the data at it. Remember your entire life prayers failed until this UB means psychological you don't even know it yourself Life, that is the ET saying the End, but the human world...didn't meant that, isn't it? 

No one knows....shi. 



No comments:

Post a Comment