2/13/2023

If the guy has the guests? You have to wash the full sink things coming in? Why you making the food and clean up?

You just never clean up a full kitchen dining set? How do you clean up the full kitchen dining sets? You have a sink, you dump those kitchen soap a few round, and let the water run, the bubble will fill up. Then you start to collect everything on the side of the table, you use that one sink to water soap per dishes, to leave it on the next by nothing in there sink.

Once you have all things there, you get rid of the soap + water sink, rinse a few time, then you bring back all those dishes on this side to rinse one by one, to stack up at the racks?

That is not how you washing it? 


If just one person like my mother made me food and dishes + bowls combination?

I press once, under the hot water to fill up that One sink about half full water, its bubble enough, to wash like 3 or 4 things in it. then let the water down, and start to rinse all that. And let that water running a few time. You imagine you need a lot of the soap, that is not true. Unless its the way how me and nick eats, or his entire family came.

Correct I go to my bathroom to wash my soap, then touch my keyboard, its a different smell, don't feel like coming from the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment