2/15/2023

If the multiple human shows up my night prophecy? It starting at...which morning every morning noon afternoon, has to be at night?

You cook with things you have. We have 2 rice cooker, one full pure their type, might be a thai rice, or some Japanese sushi, that is what they eat? Then another rice cook can be the assort things in it. My mother and I eat?

2 Stove, one is a full pot Pasta at? One its you keep stir fried, or making a sauce, some of this a little bit require "touch" things, I do it myself. There is a oven, how many pizza you keep rolling up the sleeve every turn at. Front and the back. 

We have so much warmer temperature in Taiwan. I stop saying it? What's the big deal of making any full pizza really. Rectangle. Shrimp, clams, fishes. I found out certain things too...its really when these Westlife coming in to adopt their own perfect tree or birds. All that.

The home setting, some boiled shrimps, clams, even to their staffs, you know you boiling its like? how a big deal how washing its a big deal, its the entire alumnium container? 

Australian those cheese? How you imagine the baking to show the right color.....

They go home to lose weight? 


Dressing or the dipping sauce?

Vietanese has this peanut sauce for their spring roll, all your National Emergency houses I never stop saying it. Some other Tararakyi sauce?

Or that grand hotel its every Foreigner at, Ranch, Long island dressing. I see if they have some other honey mustard type. I might have to take them a certain place all together if they really going all around, how all these things in front of me, real or not real.




No comments:

Post a Comment