2/06/2023

If you like the Western White guys, they eat pizza, bread, pasta, their which brand of the thai rice, or long grain what white rice. Only they know which branding. I personally telling Ronan I have no preference in eating, so nick he eats more on the Asian food than me

There are how much preference you all mean you like your own food. I don't like any food. But if they give me a list of all those whatever they purchase in the fridge....first the guys having their own home, you ever live with a guy?

We go shopping, he drives the car. He picks the fruits and vegetable, because he uses his own money. I look that doesn't mean I have any preference.

So got home, that is all he buys, you figure out what he meants those are in the cooking pot?! 

When you are so busy at the 2 of us world, you cannot possibly know what's wrong with the external world, I have no jobs that time? Until I have no more money, I have to make the money ? But now I have to work, for my whole life pension in the last 10 years sounds like the only real jobs are these? Not before?

You want to be with a guy, unless you are born to have the money from the family, otherwise you have to have a career, a steady for saying until 65 years old, you have ENOUGH for pension because all the food, gas, housing will be fluctuate with the pricing.




No comments:

Post a Comment