2/26/2023

๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ• It is strange, you all onto my life, not you all shared anything in your tarted life. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•

Whatever you could just talk publicly to compare.....๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•

It would be

1. Today is raining, my bf forgotton the umbrella and left the wallet in the restaurant came home alone drunk.

2. The trail gate light the police stop me today, not my bf, but my ex bf called.

3. My mother today called me about my father in the hospital, he getting old.

4. My job boss he has a reception today in the company where ....we all join and show up to dress up occasion.

5. I think the next year the gas gonna hit the price of .....its like we don't paying the home morgage.

6.  I forget the key today in my rental house. Sorry I lied, I don't have an ex bf or the bf. It was the kid I imagine we had.

7. My tier is kinda of flat, so I went to the air place to fill up. My ex bf taught me that.

8. Today I pack my lunch but I bought something extra, its Friday night.

9. In the end of the week, I found out I gain weight, but there are 2 more days on the weekend.

10. There is a baby shower someone in the family, and the family friends gonna go.

11. I have the microwave bought new today, I got to the store, move that, or someone help me, to put in the trunk, any my neigbhor not home, it was a boy to help me lifting my oven, sorry, not microwave. I don't really use the microwave.

12. I refilled today the coffee sugar and hot chocolate swiss package and milk creme, they are so expensive so small tiny bag, those extra costs isn't there last month, but my cash were short in numbers.

13. I have some guest over, so I need some coffee re-fill machine grind the coffee beans one of those.

14. I have a bank loan today to talk to.

15. I wasn't sure how to deliver a payment on-time, I am kinda of stressful. Its no love on Friday night, or Saturday ending up drunk cannot wake up, and Monday I have to work. No.

16. My periods pains just getting worse, I am taken some medication this whole week.

17. I feel the air in my throat or at my nose, my throat hurt, I feel really really really really bad. I went to the pharmacy today, I literally get off my fat ass, to drive the car, stuck in the seat belt, cannot move out of the car, to hit my head on the ceiling of the car, my hands were the snow icy dew on my touch, sooooooo cold. My shoes are slippery to get in the drug store. I cannot find it. Whatever I need to find? The flu feeling better liquid, its red.

18. I have so many things in my drawer.

19. I thought those paper stacks looks next month to sort

20. I did the laundry today.

No comments:

Post a Comment