2/18/2023

Its Backstreet Boy here ! Not Westlife, my head jet leg.....

💝💖😊💞😝🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧 Welcome to Taiwan !!!!! You are in 高雄 today, I have the jet-leg for 2 days. Where you from? US right? I thought was Westlife are here. I glue both of your schedule dates on my wall just to staring at it !!!! Happy Chinese New Year ~~~~!!

 

🥧💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞😝😝😊🥧💝💖🥧💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞😝😝😊🥧💝💖🥧💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞😝😝😊🥧💝💖🥧💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞😝😝😊🥧💝💖🥧💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞😝😝😊🥧💝💖🥧💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💞💞💞🎂😛🥰😘😍😍😍😛😎 Welcome to 台北,新好男孩 Backstreet Boys. 🥰😘🎂😛😍😎 Wish you all a good stay and further on your tour and come back to Hong Kong, its right next to us. We have the French those til Midnight cakes pastry, you all eat those dessert. Happy Chinese New Year !!! 💐🌷🌹🌺💐💐💐💐🥭🍑🍈🍎🍐🍊🍇🍉🍇🍉🍇🍉🌶🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🥖🥯🥐🧀🍞🥯🥐🧀🧀🍞🥚🥚🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

💝💖💝💖⭐⭐⭐⭐Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap !!! 💝😊💖⭐



No comments:

Post a Comment