2/10/2023

Its not a bottle of the water. Wallace's material, its a bucket of the water

And ...I can tell you the plot. 2 girls in the room. The imposter with the softy, the imposter married to Wallace with a MD.

2 guys + 2 girls (Direction Left and Right, the Left moving in the room on the Right, there is a bucket of the water coming toward the left, full body soaked. ) 

What is this drama name: 金玉良緣

Meaning Heaven given in the Ancient some good well wishing. And why any of them to do with Zawanna?  He is a MD.

Me = Wallace = the weaponry department, national defense. Well, the TV scripts.

The Math does not add up? Which math does not add up?

Maybe switch to the guys. Your coming forward, its when I turn around, I will see 2 guys?

Mat    Ola

Billy    Adria

Ola is smaller volumn, and Adria is small volumn. And Billy is not that UB Bill, or UB Bull X Man?  So Lee = Mat 

Lee

Bill 

Let me guess,  Ronan

                          X Man

Maybe there is a reason why they should be on the street, other than this reason at all?  

oh I know I say Ronan and Lee bind together, other than this I see? The TV?


No comments:

Post a Comment