2/13/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฎ The life is not hard, if you don't make it too difficult to live on. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฎ Is that I keep repeating too much this you girls can carry out tiny bit more 4 stoves, that including your coordination too?

Saving the money, eating more healthy. You never see the green how it supposes to be washed?

Seeing it? 

Until truly whom I imagine, or I really imagine I will be living with a real human this time.....

I won't be worrying about the menu, my mother is the one cooking all this?  You took a lot of this up or down in life, too hard. Sometimes what if things are wrench everywhere? What if ...there is some other factors?

You know I just cannot do anything other than right now, I care about the math. That means the money parts, so that is what I do in life? Sometimes also you yourself has this internal equilibrium, happy or moody.

I have no mood. You all have this whom did things to you, what God fair, not fair.

When I told you, there are TV everywhere high tech, to how you whine up to show up on the public television screen, to when that one day you open galaxy, you didn't reserve your own very attitude to the court, or the Judge, or demanding what? The End Time = the final verdict of the final judgement.

You want to listen to yourself, where that darkness will be truly frighten.


No comments:

Post a Comment