2/07/2023

Life sometimes, you probably at that you have no one else around you, keep a spirit up. The positive spirit, or the positive tones, or never critique your entire personal flaws, your face, your hair, your skin, your mode.

One of those every backdraw how everyone else around you make you feel.

Why don't you just leave all of them? And in those average bracket, the guys will be the least having those small small small tiny language to every stupid things, that tearing each other down. And all you ever did, its to buddies to those having no hope in life. Not in the money, not in their spirits when the tough time comes, not in the community to where you mean you think through?

Not every guy are good. I already say, this is the time, you could just cultivate yourself 5 years, every word I Anna ever says.....you can see the good guy, opening up your mouth to walk up to him right straight. oh ~ I didn't go to work so I find a guy. I meant I need to make the money.

You? Can you define what you truly want? Other than gang up the guy's money with yourself on the career exploration sounds like a normal human does a normal things, at all. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment