2/06/2023

Liking or love someone...according to your own very Bible. There is a huge definition you all given me....not 3 3 10, no matter what. You know what that assignment if Babaji meant delivers it?

You all trying to liberating your soul, not 3 3 10 anymore this life or generation stuffs.

When you getting an assignment, there is a every good reason why your Upper telling you that. You just need to survive, not really trying to love, that is what you mean. 

Maybe I was telling Brian that, I say I had so much time in that nick says, let's going here, there, indoor, outdoor burning files on the cottage life. Its the river stream, cannon, or walking in the trail life in the forest. The second house so far away. I won't even know the time passing it. But we fight all the time, that is one thing so much going on its his family this or that. 

So I just telling Mark about that Twlight 2nd shows up on my channel here, exactly the day time, what they have a birthday things going on.

I told Ronan this morning about his friends, they all seems to be affected by, I leave Brian's his facebook message on their own best friends looking each other, the very least thing you will ever hope that Twlight to be ever true = there is another pack, that is not from local.

They are from UB.  What they gonna do? Really remembrance each other or you will find out the look or the face, how much hate that will ever be? But then this Twlight 2, is that Eclips, Edward is explaining to Bella of that one Central idea. I guess its the Law above all, that stated the facts. To that the end of the results if not in the American court will sort, live or still alive, to then one day anything else coming in the movie.....everyone will still be notified. There is a Law above all.



No comments:

Post a Comment