2/19/2023

Lords of Rings

Cave Tro Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyevhryWKHk


The River Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM0uE-pDbKs


Do I tell you that orc looks like Sam? After that tower down, that orc looking up?

The hair ... The orc all having no supports at their hair no parents. 

My left arm so screaming hurt.  This is the epic movie or something? So that seriously important if I can just stop all this pain really.


Ronan Keating, where this Seth at. The evolutionary biology 200 field trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l056HAVFyb0

The definition of the mushroom? !  (Looking at my air-conditioning, you busy? My arm hurt. )

A lot of time people doing the field trip in the forest. Not just the biology department. The heritage center the one I was just saying, it just happened I remember where I gone to. They all looking about the same to me. But the forest usually its where you conducts so many research at other than the biology department. You never imagine you will EVER be a professor, so one of those things research University for the professor will have to be that practical, so you own a tenure, just a field trip to show up all these trees at, really.

My discipline in the academia has nothing but all this field trip, if not the water river den down stream to imagine, how we flush out of the shore....Like pre-pharmacy, where do I suppose to find the volunteering jobs in VA hospital? Or all this community service if I join a club or a fratenity? 

You have to be there, and seeing so many different settlement of the organization seeing.

SMTV is one of those doing somewhat in the world all around. Its not a strange concept for me. 











No comments:

Post a Comment