2/22/2023

Medical Board, remember the pain killer patch, I just washing my hair this morning? I put the pain killer patch some pain for the period, and now I feeling to get up after the nap to wash my hair or now before I nap?

Do you remember I say inside my left skull?

Because on my elbow, this thing pop up were 1, and now there is 3, I break open the 2, but they are red looking blood, I am not sure I can cut it small tiny that thing. That guy told me talk to him, so I stop.

This entire left side you document?

There are 2 spots inside my skull, one is the Top, the hair, the natural hair division its at the left, if for saying a guy's short hair? a circle?

But on the left eye behind, its trigger if ??? Remember I say I used to be?

Right now I think might be this bird, remember very beginning I screaming last year my mother did? Its pain like hell?

Right now bubbling up on the skin, and I just keep taking them off?

The pain killer patch, the birds they meant the entire left side. I am doing it. When I losing weight this week or by next week should be a lot different??? Yeah I think the bird meant okay, going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment