2/06/2023

Most of your personality its not steady, so everyone around are not steady. You yourself if not to pointing on everyone else problem, solve it right.

Most people have to blame onto everyone else. Almost everyone. 

I have one monitor, a phone that has no response, its 10 shifting profile up or down, when I feel like or they feel like to cut it off. I get used to that? You got into the fear mode, you got blind to the emotional games, you really care about your skin to be on the camera, someone saying a thing to you. Everything but the Digital Era, that camera lens. You hide, you lament, you crawl, you sit in with that special someone snuggle, to when the heating bills come...you all dead together inside that room, you thought about that is why. You think I know, or they won't know.

I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment