2/12/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฎ My keyboard were having this problem forever...then for sure today another problem, so I use this old Chinese Microsoft key-in, now my youtube freeze, and skype cannot type ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฎ

The only things that works are the Chinese symbol. 

I went to every Setting, to get back this "New Miscrosoft Pingyi Traditional Chinese typing methods." cannot found.

1. Start - >Right click -<Setting - > Language internal

2. The tool bar just by default the old Chinese typing method, cannot be changed this tool bar to the New Microsoft.

Now I don't have it...cannot type Chinese. 

It might be one is Microsoft Pingyi

One is New Microsoft Pingyi, right? I am guessing it. There is no "New" in front of it.

 

 

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’

No comments:

Post a Comment