2/27/2023

No, the correct things suppose to stay indoor. But for my mother, is she wishing to care for Tina. Is she wishing to continue with me here til Pang or Tina coming back, again this Music things?

The American medical Board doesn't have an idea, what people they live longer with tiny bit stress, over to my mother parts? She has a responsibility in life even retired?

And by how she retired means retired, by me? 

Tina push people? But that is her mother? Talking several years down the road with the kids or without the kids around? So she goes to the NYC or staying in Taiwan?

I stay in Taiwan at the moment !!! What an Amazing road, when the Westlife don't come back, I am free....I can pick up anything they say, its MINE.

Legally !!!!

Including the Tree, birds, leafy, the ground. They say its legal. No one does on purpose. That is legal.  I care about my money, I really don't care about that Westlife.  You thinking the 50 millions dollars are not 15 millions. Something wrong with their brain or my brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment