2/26/2023

No, I don't required to be with anybody, this world laws say. May not be the ET says. If I like the hospital system because....that is the TV says, I can study, research or imagine things.

You all girls if one each of you live up the correct attitude, I can give you all so many different guys. Cooking right, clean right. Talking to them right.

I keep seeing this....GUYS can have a happy life, like : You are a girl you just only like about a guy.

You want to repeat what I say the last sentence 100 time? Seriously!!!!! Very important I say that? 

If you like the guys, you mean you adore that one guy, or guys. Whatever it ends up, you all girls don't come out the money, the background and NEVER stimulate the guys with every words you plan on their brain. Its hell.

Its really really hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment