2/28/2023

No, Simon doesn’t care about the politics, Walsh does.

Simon he cares more those things he fosters and together happiness. I think he is like that. A real like that. If you become part of that…he is like that. That entire family. For some reasons he believes that’s more important than the works.

He is really really like that. If you are admit in that, he meant his words I think.

But you can ask him if he is like that. I say he is. Not necessary one family you saying that looking, but among that, it’s everyone he cares about. He puts time in that. Most time you think fake…

Uh …that is a rare situation, he can drop the works but care about the family whatever it’s on the phone. True. I think it’s true. Maybe you don’t want that now, you might just personal really in that zone, you then realize you cared about it, or the future included.


That Brian so dirty, well, his case if he me waiting at his company front. I stay in the SUV, he just has to go into the company 15 mins -30 mins. That’s the case I say.

If both them or whomever else Westlife like. It’s just analogy. Me…no. I have a career. And if I go to Westlife whatever reason, I meant there is a part of career exist like I told them.

These girls they have no career or very little compared to Simon.


No comments:

Post a Comment