2/27/2023

No, Simon hear what I say. He could see it himself the Big Britney, you mean on Dean issue? He will tell you Anna guessing it. He Simon will find out behind, but he will not need to tell you nor me. He knows perfectly well why or how or what not that is set up like that if he finds out.

He wish you be caged inside that room playing the love games with him. There is a reason I told you that is a game. You didn't hear a word I saying so?

No Dean talk, nothing about that....he doesn't want to hear about it.

If he let Dean shows up, it is without me Anna knowing that, but he knew exactly how that happens standing in front of him or you. You all, I guess.

Anna I can just tell him, there is a Becky in the Full house, next by JC. Uncle JC. He cannot see it that himself, or I telling lie, there is a Tony on the photo, that is why. 



No comments:

Post a Comment