2/14/2023

No, you use the wood spectular, that is a rubber or a plastic, that is very very hot, you don't dip that in there. You switch to the chopstick or the wood specular.

I don't use those aluminum, but they are lighter for you seeing it. 

I never required to create any group meals when I was with the ex. But let's say I gonna do a systematic, I need those weight scale how that Ryoya showing you, because in Europe, its very very expensive. So if I calculate right, including sometimes you making friends with the bakery people, you can find out where they selling the industrial yeast. I am sure they the guys eating the bread still. 

When you fried food, there is a heat coming to your forehead, you will feel tired, and more so, you all wearing the eye contact lens. You feeling dry on your eyes?

I won't have a lot of issue, but still, if I make something to lasting how long the party suppose to be, including the gift packs home, one of those they taken home, meaning assort things, or Brian can have those freezer, if not the spring roll, its the made gluten, or these?  You don't need to make more than 5 things, I first year being with him? I got nothing else to do inside the house? On the set, he eats?

If you occasually eat, I am telling you, you are not that craving, as if your entire life time never had any hope in any so difficult food you ever seen.




The Weight program / The Weight Scale

1. No, you don't need the cheese

2. No, that is a batter, kinda of like the gravy, you figure it out if the shrimp they eat wants the black pepper, you mean spicy? Then only minimum salt to disinfect the batter. The salt doing those.

3. You are repeating that batter situation before the coating after the freezing it. Meaning that batter mixture, or the shrimp can be proceed the day before.

4. The shrimp, if you have to boil at it, you don't need to fry that, to hurt your smoking eyes? When you really eating it the fried food at the end results, that tiny fried with the oil, makes no difference.

So you write / / / / / / / / /

Save all those procedure, only I do my own way.

Doing the bread crumb has to be that careful like this person did. True. Just like she did. You don't random. You throw the bread crumb on Top. Be small act on it.

With this kinds of the mixture, America has this cubic small carrots + green beans? You ever seen one of those chedder or the corn soup has one of those cubical carrots + green stuffs?

You can make with the shrimp. You don't need to make that big of size. In your entire palm size? The fried food for the group meals, you can just do these small tasting, and they go home, having some assort stuffs, whatever its all pre-made, that day you open the fridge to deep fried all. One time oil.

You pre-made several days you doing nothing? I don't eat dinner?

Well, see which guys he eats, or he is on his weight program really.  Some light meals?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Exdx3RTgQ


If you use the cumin, small tiny, in the rice cooker. You will never be tired + the can of the coconut milk. Everything its inside the cooker.

The reason every time you ship that Amazon electronic appliance, they always give you one recipe book. You only need to re-invented that entire book, one thing, 2 things, to make everything else you already knew?

You only need to invent 1 thing, 2 things, then another year, get to their company website or calling their company phone, that is I always doing those things.

"hi ~~ I purchase your consumer beauru one of those this recipe book, you wish to have a reviews, I testing your recipe here are the steps and photo I did, very inventive too. So can I ask you some other recipe, if this is how you did it, or some other things you may have to sale, also comes with a recipe?"

I doing nothing but in that America 1800 number....its free international?



No comments:

Post a Comment