2/23/2023

Not every guys do that. But on the average to that every industry to that every jobs career choice / field/ future vision...the guys put logic inside their mind. You girls mean Sex? They doing those things.

They like the girls, and they like to go on the date, chatting like dragging the chair buddies together my facebook, I announce to the world, it was gone before Simon shows up 2014.

When I return home Taiwan, we used to be 2 floors houses. Meaning we were more settle when we growing up. Now, you seeing this ordinary house on the Internet, some house you have to going up and down during the Chinese New Year, or this going in and out with the family social obligation, I hardly will be staring at my PC, if you meant you are alone inside your seasonal holiday, on debts, on a proposal, and nothing but focus on??

Several targeting facebook personel to make a vola. 


 

I am not sure I am getting it back my facebook, or you are saying you all getting in the zone of the witness Stand? That is a line drawing a circle to the city you are all be newly assign the legal methods how to get on these TV materials?

So if I have my own house, or living with whom temporarily until we sort stuffs, when you seeing people in front of you, you never living in the big houses, and the house running in and out on the ordinary family chore, family mail box, family 7-11 all these clothing I order on the facebook from Taiwan. In America, I going to the post office across that Laser Tron?

You know how many errands I did nothing but errands in my life in Buffalo, when I return from nick? 

There is MH order, there is nick's order, there is Eco-vegan order, there is Feel Rites and Wagmans on SMCH assignment order. 

There is Amazon, and Feel Rite order to bring to nick?


No comments:

Post a Comment