2/10/2023

One of those governmental debts people will not be found on the street. They usually know your home address just like when you landing in the airport.

Taiwan, we can only first land in England, they have the landing Visa for Taiwan. Well, I gonna use the American Passport. But for the Taiwan airline, they only do certain things, how small tiny we really are? 

So Ireland is next by. You ever knew you could land there 3 days, and purchase another ticket in, just like Buffalo Jetblue to JFK, at least you know that for every New York City coming to UB?  You don't know how the jetblue works?  I thought everyone knew how JetBlue works. From UB to NYC, they from Long Island? 

Why I don't go to Ireland straight? There is a Dancing on Ice. I didn't intend I really going to Europe, but...since I am there? 

1. I step on their Ice, nothing happen.

2. Jump, nothing happen.

3. One loop, forward, nothing happen

4. Back loop, nothing happen

Get off?  You actually think I told Ronan those things fake? Ukraine and Russian War? They have to split in half their commander's IPad, IPhone. PC? Any Tablet?

I personally doing that. This time? Why would you get hurt?

On Whom, not one of those geography Prince? Whom is him related to any of you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AtA7DplaWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9D1VDjD2Y




No comments:

Post a Comment