2/25/2023

๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“ People have a different liking in life. Same to their religion, same to their culture, same to their diet, same to their belief system whichever money, power, fame, or....future to be. ๐Ÿฅ“

I am a girl, I say that thousand times, I need to make it my life, and with that facebook, I see nothing going on with life. I decide to believe some inspirational speakers, not their life, but my own very life. My life with that ex bf, were to be his family, his limited money, so I have to figure it out a way how live life. But at that moment the money was short, so the roof to where we can go around, its always on him, and he is always busy in and out, and I am attached to him, so its going along with that guy. I have no ideas what's going on everywhere.

Do I think to vola my life so I can make money? 

My entire facebook doing exactly how they used to be doing 16 years ago, none of that has changed. I am not that comparing people, I don't get jealous, that is one thing very bad in people's mentality, my religion its = that = you will go to hell, to fluctuate your anything

desire, anger, happiness, sorrowful, tearing moment, jealously, envy, competitive.

So I always detour to where no one will get in that zone. In almost every subjects line if I can do without it, I would really seriously far away from the whole humanity but my vola money to spend it. True.

My spiritual belief has several following the only belief: I only go to Heaven, no matter which kinds of the Heaven, nothing but Heaven. I die, I go to heaven, I got into piece, I go to heaven. No matter which costs, nothing but Heaven. 

That belief its people got their happy philosophy including their love life, all these boys, gays or what all between themselves. Nothing to do with me best, I borrow for the phone reason, now you can get out of my life, back to where you belong the happiest. 

Under that collective Karma of the citizen all world: You follow the legal methods every society asking you to. That is they used to use the human body blood to exchange that democracy freedom everyone is equal, and be happy most to invent things in life and be rewarded.  You can be the gays, be traditional not to do this digital era. Be with limited money you be happy inside your religious nature, be tarted cloth to humility running deep. Be a singer, be a prostitute, be a student, be going to school, be a businessman without the degree and die young.


With me seriously remember I am always a girl, not this paper back to filling up whichever stories, given me vision story, or what not, what this what that.....I only cared about my present visual I can see life. Money, with things I go on without this Title on the Entire China Entertainment, the court will find out for me.

And this Westlife.

I am not sure they just vola themselves or they going back their back people given them the lyrics, or a compile story they sing since they were 15 years old. So that entire situation if I becoming aware of. I seen their video one by one. I told them, I starting that 2 months ago. I literally telling them I am still working on this video day to day, mins to mins, by the song, not by the image.

Until one day I seen the image, I told them. I just saw it.

So 2 months pass.

I told you there is a Taiwan Youtuber going to Ice land. I say I going there. I didn't change a word yet this far. I have no idea what happened, but I following through. Its the same online conversation for 2 months, 24 hours a day. 

I don't have a secret, but I can see what is inside those stories, so does the Westlife seeing it. Whichever those words they say they know, and they have a new material. Unless I working along with it, they won't know. But there is an old material, there is a new material, I only sleep 5 hours a day?

I cannot keep up every word, they each make up 5 people, I don't have time to imagine 5 people? Each when they saying it, to my current Zawanna, Kail or what not life? And with them in mind, which of them saying what?

Do you know it is literally....literally LITERALLY, which one of them, which one, which this photo the past or the future, which last name or the first name, to which birthday.....

Wait, there is another 2 people, one dead, one is a ???

I cannot understand anything, if you all holding me right here on the Internet....

1) American Medical Board.

2) Law Board / Law Association

3) Silicon Valley - IT (Google Demo)

4) DNA 

5) SMCH

6) UN Climate Change or EU now.

7) NASA, seriously there is a comet !!!


I literally don't have a time to even knowing their entire stories, things are rolling right in front of my eyes, there is 2 groups coming in. One from North, the other from South.




No comments:

Post a Comment