2/03/2023

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ Sometimes I mean you girls should have a grander those..... Life evolution means at your heart, caring like the religion means. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

I normally don't see a guy on purpose bang their head on the girls head. You imagine....How horrendous I cannot spell how each of you girl really looks like. I just cannot stop complaining my nose jobs, or my eyes, or my jaw.....

My Dish into pieces

My soap on the bottle

My bath showering place are slippery ....i wonder why the hair conditioning its on the base of the bathing tubes?

Do you know why the guys will hear a girl keep saying a slap and a kiss, my dishes, my cabin upper, my eyes, my jaws, my soap....they can hear about thousand times never end, never end, never end...the make-up powder on the yellow light table in front of the mirror, the furry AMerican those...not polyester mine floor mat. The bathing tubes mat.....Color nothing but darken or green or navy blue.

They didn't think there is something wrong at this entire picture, why would a girl like me be complaining something millions times never end, publicly, screaminly, photo evidently?


No comments:

Post a Comment