2/15/2023

Syco, 100 things about this Simon, or else, eternity, when I say, you will.....be together forever.

Understand?

One Direction, my way.

See, Simon, when any youth asking you, my way, or your way, Say it....which way? 

Google gives me a 500 dollar check, Simon.

TYG its a Buddhist statue behind, with you making a 2014 a tale and a beast you will kill your honey on your wiki, true? 

With tiny things being said about you, including God's will at the Sky, your lawyer will tell you, how soon you will go to jail for real, the male inmate? How come it never started at the First Day 1999?  Not the X man, Babaji half leg implied?

So you and SMCH a match like the Bible implied? A male and female prison inmate? The criminal justice according to me imagination, supposes they say I get the job done on the FIRST day.

Strange, Frozen were 2013?

Barren land were 90s next by Ronan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDVqTcmNFg0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment