2/05/2023

Talking to Shane

๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿง€๐Ÿงˆ Good morning, I have something about …

Most time, a lot of times, the jobs are given or trained at when the youth came up as a job. Like one of those vendor human, they are the private Corperation. They just automatically A=B, when I graduate from MLS, the Librarian Science of Informatic, there is a piece of certificate called the New York Public Librarian. You can hire your own company personnel. Uh …they youth every year every profession, it’s all the same. Every trainee at. Almost identical. A=B. No…A is not B.


๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ You know Nick Carter them came in 1 week before you guys come to South Taiwan? You can just go to any eye glasses store getting a free prescription. That’s me 4 hours north of you, exactly the same eye prescription you give me. The eye contacts. You can ask that store your eye frames. Light alloy. 

The air packing order shipment: coughing medicine (my flower thousand bone 2014 on 2015), all your flu medicine, headache medicine. It’s counter drugs. You walk in and buy. Same the pain killer patch new invention, the dissolving saluable, big big to cover Nicky’s entire ribs there. There is a sport ware green smell stuffs ้’่‰ๆฒน, you need to wash your cloth or sheets, the bed sheet. I am injured, remembered?



๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• Another thing, I am talking to this audio leave you a message every single day 10+ profile icon shifting up or down, its just profile photo looks like you exist like each other different personality. To be honest, you always forgotton you all ever exist, how really so much you are all that important. I have a career / Profession. When you are on the jobs, you always remember why your phone exist until you get down from that stage or rehearsal. 
I am on my screen flat monitor …


You see that yellow industrial boxes? You get 5. I have one for the video I show you, the other it’s all these boxes free medicine in it. Very handy. You lose them I assume. The Niko And …



No comments:

Post a Comment