2/12/2023

That is not what I said ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnOAK04tJhc


Starting from the beginning

Buddhism / Vegetarian Expo, next by its the Lotus ring, for the Tea Expo. TEA!

So above the ground, behind that...Above the ground of that 10 VS Romance Journey ring, turn right, one of those corner store, has an exactly made the same lotus ring.

Happy? My is silver, that is a gold, bigger size too. 

That is where a Japanese restaurant I gone to eat.



There is a bug, insect on the stair ! Happy?

The Turtle above it. That stair.


The European plays soccer, Brazil, Italy, one of those Portaguese or Spain?!


Evergreen Seattle has those phone, we use the cell phone here in Taiwan.


Transportation means, a bike to the Bus nowadays in Taipei its possible. Bus itself, Metro. Walking on the second floor they make you those steel looking, but they have those banner looking stuffs, where near by are those emergency going down stuffs.

If you saying that entire steel, that part coming it down its really just standing right next by

Staring at it. 


Orlando's pool - Smash Hit Award Best Hair Won.

How to walking right through.

My brother has that fan, he gives me or what did he give me a sport arena those gloove. The soft fur like a pawn.

It would be in 20 years I never going inside any water other than my bath tubes. Not nick's house, not swimming pool in UB, not here gym swimming pool. No. 

Because across that stair, its another side of Y area, where...that is the sport swear, you finding that one bathroom, breaking the door opens. The White things in it.


Near Taipei Station, all around everywhere there are....up ground road. Most people stays indoor. I short cut through buildings. Happy. Outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment